Saturday, August 20, 2011

BE Desireless



DESIRE LESS, ALLOW MORE. When we come from a mindset of wants and desires it reinforces a "lacking" mentality. When we come from a mindset of being open and allowing, we are readying ourselves for action in alignment with our desires. It is a subtle difference of wording, but it makes a huge difference. For instance one could say, "I want to be in better physical shape." This statement is on...e of desire, but doesn't necessarily promote action. When reworded to say "I am allowing myself to live a healthier lifestyle and open to new physical activities.", the stage is set for action which will produce desired results. Another example: "I want to find a nice man to date." vs. "I am open to allowing a nice man to come into my life." That's it. Desire less, be open to allowing your dreams to manifest!
Be Happy, my Friends-
Laura Barrette Shannon

1 comment:

  1. An interesting perspective and look on the idea of desire and how one needs to be open rather then rigidly stuck to their desires, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete